Function and Capability of Integrated Logistics Center
Korea Superfreeze has promoted a project for manufacturing state-of-the-art freezers and refrigeration
warehouses while planning to building a cryogenic logistics complex with the following five objectives:
- 01. Build a state-of-the-art distribution and logistics complex that plays the role of a perfect
cold chain hub from distribution to shipment.
- 02. Set up a cutting-edge and high-efficiency logistics complex with optimal geographical conditions
that attracts clients from various industries with the best equipment and management facilities and
shows the most economical, efficient and stable logistics performances.
- 03. Ensure the highest quality of cryogenic logistics complex that keeps food products fresh under long-term
storage through rapid freezing and low temperature storage methods using cryogenic cold energy.
- 04. Manage the products in clean areas with high-tech sanitary facilities that meet HACCP standards and
develop welfare facilities and educational programs on quality management for employees.
- 05. Reduce logistics costs with new renewable energy and streamline logistics management by introducing
high-tech facilities.(fuel-cell generation)